Type of Job
March 1, 2021, 8:00:00 AM
About the job
1. Create project accounts in organizations accounting software
2. Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
3. Authorize access to project accounts
4. Authorize the transfer of expenses into and out of project-related accounts
5.Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project
6. Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
7. Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
8.Review account totals related to project assets and expenses
9. Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
10. Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings
11. Report on project profitability to management
12. Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
13. Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
14. Create or approve all project-related billings to customers
15. Investigate all project expenses not billed to customers
16. Respond to requests for more detail from customers
17. Closeout project accounts upon project completion
18. Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to projects
19. Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required
Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or equivalent.
2-4 years of accounting experience.
Proficient communication, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
Proficiency in current corporate software packages, as well as standard office equipment.
Should possess self-management skills and ability to work with limited supervision, basic computer skills, and competency
Kno'Qoti Native Wellness, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit based in beautiful Lake County. We provide culturally appropriate training services and outreach to the Native American population; we are proud to partner with tribal programs and tribal serving agencies to provide wellness services to our tribal community.